Guide and Note information for the Model Selection
Our grouping of measurements will be fine for most customers but if you find that you are outside of any of the options please call us and we can see if there is an option to bespoke the Smartcrutch to suit you best.
- All measurements to be taken in centimetre (cm).
- Measure your height in centimetres wearing No shoes. It helps to actually do this as opposed to taking your historic height. Over time your height can differ more that you think.
- If you are needing to take into account shoes with thick soles, the Smartcrutch leg assembly is telescopic and can be lengthened. If you are the very closetop of a height bracket and have thick soles on your shoes then select the next height bracket up as this bracket will go down lower than the indicated height minimum of this bracket
- When measuring always do it with your forearm in a bended fashion even if you are not going to use the Smartcrutch in this
- Accuracy is important here so if you can have someone help you to take the measurement on the inside of your forearm from your elbow crease to the last crease in your wrist (start of the palm of your hand).
- Do not measure from your elbow.
- Use a builders measuring tape and put the silver end into your elbow crease.
- Rather round down to the nearest whole number. Rounding up on the forearm measurement can cause the incorrect size being ordered.
- For most accurate measurement of your forearm circumference please use a knitting measuring tape.